Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Intro to second piece

My second piece of writing will be another major writing assignment and tr his was done in the beginning of May. This essay was called “the seed” and it was a essay where you had to define a word. I choose this piece because I feel that this paper shows how I demonstrated my ability in writing effectively. This essay shows my improvement on taking out the 2nd person with taken out the you and I and it shows a lot of parallelism in it too with organizing by using unity/coherence, and the flow and order of my sentences and paragraphs. “While being pregnant, there are three stages you go through a first trimester, a second trimester, and a third trimester. As the mother go farther along in her pregnancy, and her stomach get bigger and bigger the baby starts to develop his or her feet, arms, head, and body.”

No comments: