Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Intro to Final piece
The fourth piece is, my last major writing assignment that we did in the middle May. This was an argument essay and the title were called” Coffee and Pregnancy.” I choose this as my final peice because this essay will stand out in my e-portfolio from everything else. This essay had a good lead-ins and thesis and shows me citing a site on where I got some information from. It also had good sentence structure and parallelism in it. This paper should persuade people that are pregnant to not drink coffee. This paper shows my strength in everything I have learn how to do sice have took this English 98.“The lead-in: Coffee is the moist widely use stimulant and many people love to drink it, and use it astheir everyday power to get them started including pregnant women.” Thesis: Although the doctors think that it is ok to drink at least one cup a day, I think you shouldn’t drink it at all.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment